Monday, April 13, 2009

Wickedly Wonderful

It was absolutely wonderful!! The whole evening was wonderful. We went to a restaurant that we have never been to called Franck's. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was unbeatable. We sat in a room that was surrounded by windows and watched the rain pour down.


Then we headed downtown to Capitol Theatre. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get there. There were a lot of people there and plenty of men. I think Chad thought he would be one of the only men. I kept telling him that he would enjoy it.



The music started and the curtain went up and from there on out I was so happy just to be there. It was amazing. The talent of the performers was incredible, especially Glinda and Elphaba they both had such amazing voices. The story was so great and very funny in parts. Overall it was a great evening, a night I will always remember. And guess what Chad enjoyed it too! Amazing!

(P.S. I borrowed Kelsey's camera for the evening and the date was set for the future)

8 comments:

Lara said...

It was awesome! I was reading your blog and thinking, "that song sounds familiar, where have I heard it?" Then I realized, and then I thought what a dummy I am!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Judging from the date on the photos this is sometime in the future. It will probably take me till 2037 to see this play. Tickets are hard to come by for a decent price. Unless I go to Vegas with some girlfriends. We'll see which one comes first.

Amanda said...

Janice I really like the Vegas with girlfriends idea.

Ball Family Blog said...

So glad that you had a good time. You;ll have to tell me all about it. I am not sure what Wicked is even about, although I know it has something to do with The Wizard of OZ.

KALIE said...

I'm glad you had a good time...thanks for posting these pictures! And can I say that you look fabulous for the year 2037? It's been 28 years and you haven't aged a day from when I saw you Sunday!

J.J. said...

Looks so fun, glad you had a good time.
Amanda you look great, as always!

Ami said...

That would have been fun to go to. We should get together for lunch again soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the birthday cupcakes. They were wonderful. It was so fun to come home to a plate full of yummy cupcakes. Thanks again. You are great!