Two weeks ago we were in Moab enjoying the beautiful sunshine and good times with some great friends. This was my first trip to Moab and I absolutely loved being there, we had such a wonderful time. We drove down on Friday and spent time with all of the other families that were there. Seven ladies from our neighborhood participated in the half marathon on Saturday morning so there were a lot of people there that we knew, and a lot of kids for our kids to play with.

Saturday morning was the race. It was a beautiful day for a run, not a cloud in the sky, but it was hot. I wasn't quite used to the heat since we have been training through the winter, so that took a toll on me. I finished though, I guess that is what matters.
5 comments:
that looks like so much fun! Congrats on finishing the race. I've never been 4-wheeling like that, but now I kind of want to give it a try.
Way to go on the run, I think it is so awesome that you all ran that. I love Moab, it's one of my favorite places to go, we always went 4-wheeling with our jeeps and motorcycles.
That looks like so much fun! I will just say ditto on the weather. It's crazy, huh?
I just think it's great that you can run that. What an accomplishment. It's just icing on the cake that your family was able to come and you made a fun trip out of it.
That looks like it was a lot of fun. I think I might want to try that some day. For the snow you have am sorry that is why I love TEXAS and not happy about are move. Jen
Post a Comment