Hilariously happy
Incredibly intelligent
Radically real
Truly terrific
Endlessly entertaining
Extraordinarily excellent
Nortoriously nutty
It has been one month since Kelsey celebrated her 13th birthday, she is officially a teenager and I have survived it for a month. I cannot believe that 13 years have already flown by. I have been going through some old pictures that I could put on her birthday post and realized that my baby has grown up. It really won't be many more years until she is grown and on her own, and that saddens me. She is an amazing young lady and I thought that I would share 13 great things about her.
- She is funny and has a great sense of humor
- She loves music
- She loves to dance
- She is a good friend and she makes friends easily
- She is a girly girl (and I love it!)
- She is fun to shop with
- She is great at organizing anything
- She is a great big sister
- She is responsible
- She is smart
- She is kind
- She is sensitive
- She is beautiful inside and out









5 comments:
Kelsey is an amazing girl and we love her very much. You forgot to add that she is a real tease. I think she gets that from you and maybe a bit from Chad. She keeps us laughing when she come over that is for sure! Love ya KELSEY!
Oh my gosh, I love all these pictures. I forgot Kelsey was once a sweet little girl. Seems like she's always been so old and too cool! This was very nice post!
What a darling post! Thanks for sharing.
I can hardly believe it. Those pictures seem like they were from yesterday. She is a great girl. We love you very much, even if you are turning into the "teenager"!!!
Amanda-- this is so great to read! You are an awesome mom with really wonderful kids. I love what you did for her 13th birthday. I must say, reading it at this time brought many tears to my eyes, but I love that you blog. It is even more special now. Let the angels carry you through this time.
Post a Comment