Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo Baby!

Today is Lauren's birthday, she is my Cinco de Mayo baby. She was born on the 5th of May and is turning 5 today! Usually every year for her birthday we have a fiesta with mexican food and a pinata. It is always a lot of fun.

Lauren has always been a beautiful girl. When she was a baby I would frequently get stopped by total strangers just to tell me how beautiful my baby was. She was a very good baby and would love to cuddle with anyone. She still loves to cuddle and be held. She is a little girl who loves people and loves to play if she has someone to play with (i.e. friend, brother, mom). She likes to read books, play with her doll house, be outside on her bike and color.

Lauren will start kindergarten this fall and is very excited about that. I know that she is ready, but I'm not sure that I am. My days will be very different without her here she has always been my little buddy and likes to be where I am.

Lauren is a blessing to our family and we love her a lot!
Happy Birthday La-La!

6 comments:

KALIE said...

I LOVE all the pics! I can't believe Lauren is already 5! She's quite the little poser I noticed in all the pictures. It's so adorable!

Andee said...

I've always loved how Lauren really is a princess! She is a doll and I love her so much! Happy Birthday Lauren!

Lara said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Kelsey has really grown up and now Lauren. Where has the time gone? You have beautiful girls!

Ball Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday LaLa! We love you very much. I can't believe how fast that 5 years has went. Doesn't it seem like yesterday when we were both huge and pregnant and couldn't wait to get them both here?

Erica said...

Of course I'm commenting late, but look how beautiful that girl is?? She's quite the little princess!! I'm excited she's going in to kindergarten...growing up fast!! Good luck and what a cute post!!

Sam and Josh said...

I remember her and triplets in the same class. I can't believe how fast they grow up. She is adorable.