Saturday was a special day for our family, it was Garrett's baptism. We had many family and friends join us for this special occasion. Right before it was Garrett's turn to be baptized I sat down next to him and asked him if he was nervous, he turned to me and said "No Mom, I am excited." He was excited and rightfully so, this was an exciting day. He was baptized and confirmed by his Daddy and I have to tell you what a beautiful job Chad did, he amazes me. I serve in the Primary presidency and one of my responsibilities is to attend the baptisms of the children in our ward. I enjoy watching each child be baptized and feel the spirit that is always there, but there is something very special about watching your own child take that important step in their life. I love my kids and I am grateful to be their mother and it excites me to see them doing good things.
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
3 years ago




5 comments:
Saturday was a special day and I was glad that our family was able to be there for Garrett's baptism (or his bath as the kids would say).
Tell Garrett we are proud of him. I was told it was a very nice day. Time does go by so fast I can't belive his already 8.
Jen
Those are such cute pictures! My boys totally want to go bowling for their birthdays, thanks:) Garrett's baptism was super neat. It would have been better if you would have made Chad wear a jumpsuit instead:) Of course I am totally kidding, it was perfect!
Wow it looks like you guys had a lot of fun bowling. Thanks for all the pictures!
Post a Comment