Last week we celebrated Garrett's 8th birthday. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. He has chosen to be baptized and will be this Saturday. It is exciting to watch your children grow and make good choices. We have spent the last few months in family night talking specifically about baptism and the Holy Ghost, and I really feel like Garrett understands the promises that he is making. I will be a great day!
I want you to know why I love Garrett. He is funny, he frequently comes up with some random story or comment that just make me laugh. He is a very kind and considerate person. He has a lot of friends because I think that he is good at including everyone. He is social and loves the company of others. He can usually be found outside with a whole group of friends, or on his stomach in the family room playing boards games with his sisters. I am glad that he is in our family and I love him. Happy Birthday Garrett!!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
3 years ago






6 comments:
Wow! That first pic of Kelsey and Garrett says it all. They grow up way too fast! Happy Birthday Gar, and we are proud of you too!
I love how you posted pictures of Garrett when he was a baby, soooo adorable and Kelsey what a cutie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!!
Oh he's so cute! You're right - he is growing up so fast! Those pictures were great - thanks for sharing them.
Congratulations to Garrett and Happy Birthday. This weekend will be fun and what a great choice he has made.
I love seeing those pictures!! I can't believe how fast kids grow up!
Happy Birthday to Garrett and Congratulations on this upcoming weekend!! Love you!
Thanks for sharing the old photos, I forgot what a sweet little baby boy he used to be. He's just so grown up now and so handsome! Sorry we won't be able to join you this weekend, but I know Garrett will have a lot of fun on his special day.
Congratulations Garrett!
Happy Birthday Garrett, Congrats on your baptism as well! We wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment