Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Do

Kelsey has been wanting to cut her hair for a few months now. I have been trying to remind her of all of the benefits of having long hair, but she was set on cutting it. I took her to see the gal that cuts my hair. The new do makes her look older. It is really cute on her!
Before
After

6 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute.....and she does look older, good luck with that!

Kellie said...

Ka-Ute Kels! Yep, it definitely makes her look older. Love it.

Marinda said...

I'm so glad you commented on mine. I lost the links to all the blogs I like to follow. So it was good to get caught up with your little family. Kelsie's hair is darling. (Madi just did that about a month ago.) Not only the hair's the same, but did you notice Madi's and Kelsie's christmas jammies are the same? crazy.

Ball Family Blog said...

Love it! Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Sam and Josh said...

Very cute. She can do any do and look adorable.

Andee said...

Kelsey looks great! I love the short bobs!