Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mommy!! Mommy!!

Friday morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day while Caleb was taking a bath. He had a few little cars and other toys in the tub with him and was having a fun time. Out of nowhere he jumps up and is trying to gather up all of his toys and starts screaming "Mommy! Mommy!". I thought maybe the water was too hot or that there was a bug or something, I ran over to see that Caleb had pooped in the water and was afraid of what was coming toward him. Of course I laugh and then dig in (no pun intended) to clean up the mess. Oh the joys of motherhood!! I need to get this kid potty trained.

4 comments:

Andee said...

Oh cute!

Lara said...

I don't think that is so cute:) When Jacob was a baby, he pooped in the tub. He was a newborn and it was that nice yellow junk. I can honestly say it was the grossest thing I have ever lived through! I don't do well with poop. But Caleb sure is cute!

Ball Family Blog said...

You need a fish net. A toy one works well I've learned. haha

J.J. said...

Sorry you found that. Hey maybe after that experience he will want to potty train.
It was so nice to talk to you today.