So my baby turns 3 today. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. When I first learned that I was pregnant with him I was completely overwhelmed and scared. I had had some complications after I had Lauren just 15 months prior and I thought we were done with three. Little did we know that the Lord had other plans for us. Shortly after Caleb was born I looked into his eyes and I knew that he was meant to be in our family, and I am so glad that he is. I love this little guy more than I can put into words.He was an easy going baby with big brown eyes and smiling most of the time. He always had a pacifier tethered to him somehow. He loved his baby swing and loved watching the older kids play. He was an excellent sleeper and has always been a good eater.
Caleb is a fun loving little boy who loves people. He especially loves other kids. He is a typical boy who loves making noise, playing with trucks and jumping around. He is very kind and considerate of others and he gives the best kisses and hugs. He has brought so much fun into our family and has made us feel complete.
Maybe this next year will go by a little slower so my baby will stay little a little longer!! I love you Caleb! Happy Birthday!







7 comments:
Thanks for having us down. We had a good time. He is such a sweet boy. Happy Birthday Bud!
P.S. Those are the same quilts from Penny's
I remember when you called me and thought you "might" be pregnant. Where does the time go? He is such a cutie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!
I can't believe how big he is! I love to watch him and Jesse play! They're best buds!
Happy Birthday Caleb! It's amazing how fast they grow up isn't it? I'm just so glad that Jesse and Caleb can be such good friends. He really is the sweetest little boy ever.
Happy Birthday, Caleb! Cute pics, Amanda. He's such a sweetie!
Hi Amanda!
I found your blog through Lara's! Your youngest reminds me so much of Garrett but with Brown hair! your kids are so cute and growing up! it is crazy!!! I miss all you guys!!!
Oh Caleb, what a sweet boy, I can't believe how fast he is growing up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment