You know when you are planning upcoming events in your life and there is always that next big thing in the future that you are looking forward to? Well that next big thing for me has arrived and I hope that I am ready. This weekend I am traveling to
Moab to participate in the half marathon. I am very excited and nervous all at the same time. It is one of those things that you plan and prepare for and hope that you have planned and prepared enough. My family is coming with me this time and I am very excited about that. It should really be a wonderful weekend full of good times to make great memories. So wish me luck...ready or not
Moab...here I come!!
4 comments:
Good luck! I'm so impressed that you can do this. Have fun!
Yeah! I know that you are going to do great! You are awesome, and I am so proud of you. Next time I am coming to cheer you on! Love ya!
So, how'd it go?
You go girl! Or... you already WENT, girl. LOL How did it go?
Post a Comment