Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Down on the Farm

I got to go with Lauren on her preschool field trip to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. We had a cute little girl from her class with us and we got to explore the farm together. It was so fun to see the girls’ reaction to all of the animals and the smells that were there. We saw all sorts of fun things cows, horses, pigs, ducks, goats, llamas, sheep, peacocks, chickens you name it, and we probably saw it. The girls loved milking the fake cow and feeding the horses. We ate our picnic lunch and went on a wagon ride around the farm. After most of the preschool class had left Lauren convinced me to let them ride the horses. I think they had a great time, I know I did. It was a beautiful sunny day and a fun one to spend together!

No comments: