
Every other month we get together with Chad's family for a fun game of
bunco. We each take turns hosting it and getting the prizes. This past Friday was family
bunco night, Halloween style. We had to dress up as a couple. This was no easy task given the fact that my husband HATES to dress up. I thought of a number of fun ideas that we could be and to every one I got turned down. We finally settled on a 20's style gangster and a flapper girl. It turned out to be a really fun night. All of our family was really creative with their costumes and it is always fun to spend time together. The best part was winning, Chad and I walked away with the prize for most
buncos!
3 comments:
What a sport! You guys look great. Reese only dressed up once with me he was The Joker (go figure) and I was cat woman. I only remember I had the longest black fingernails on and I couldn't even pick up a chip. Then panic set in at home when I couldn't get them off and Reese was laughing too hard to help.
Hey, do you have that information about getting our blogs printed professionally? Thanks
Nice! That's a safe costume for Chad, he's just in church clothes. You, not so much.
Look at you Amanda, you look sexy I love the costumes you pick out for you and Chad.
Post a Comment