Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hurricane Lauren!

Recently we had a hurricane that blew through our house. The funny thing was that it only targeted one room. It was crazy! It picked up every Barbie, toy, book, article of clothing and shoe and dropped them some where in the same room. Here is the damage.


We spent the morning cleaning up all of the rubble and trying to put the room back together. It was quite the chore, but I think we restored it to its original state. At least now you can see the floor.

Lauren decided to gather up all of the survivors. Here they are.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Hmmm...that all looks familiar. We have the same problem. Do you think you could send over your restoration team?

Our family said...

I've given up on restoration. A very similar storm hits our house on a way too regular basis. What happened to storm seasons? I thought hurricanes were only supposed to hit for about 2 months out of the year!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that it is not just my house. I have yet to train my kid to keep his hurricane in one room. He drags it all through the house!! I like the final product though.

Andee said...

I heard about this dreadful hurricane that swept by Lauren's room! I hope all is well and that you guys are taking precautions just in case this happens again!

Can't wait to see you guys on Friday! Looking forward to seeing everyones costumes!