Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Starting Early...

We started celebrating Halloween a little early this year. My sisters and mom and I got together on Friday with all of the kids to go visit Grandma Janice. The kids loved getting dressed up in their costumes. After our visit we took all of the kids to "Trick or Treat Street" at the expo center. They went from door to door collecting all of the candy they could hold. Every time Caleb got a new treat put into his sack he would turn to me and say "Mommy, I got another one." He was so excited. They did a little craft, got their faces painted, played games and enjoyed dancing with their cousins. It was a lot of fun.

Kelsey and her cousin decided they were too grown up for trick-or-treating so the two of them went to the movies to see High School Musical 3 on opening night. We all went back to my parent's house to have soup and scones and decorate sugar cookies. It was a lot of fun. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them, whatever we are doing.
All of the cousins with Grandma Janice
My sweet little frog!
A Beautiful Butterfly!
Harry Potter!
The Tweens!

4 comments:

J.J. said...

How fun, I just love Halloween and there is always so many fun things going on.
Julianne has the very same costume as Caleb, I love the frog costume.

Andee said...

Halloween is so much fun! I love everyones costumes! Hopefully I'll get to see them this Friday!

Lara said...

That little trick or treat thing looks like it was a lot of fun! Your kids all look so cute!

Our family said...

Cute costumes. My favorite is Harry Potter I think. Kyle saw Garrett on TV yesterday and was thoroughly jealous that he gets to be famous.