Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to School

Yesterday was Lauren's first day of preschool. She was so excited to go, she was up early and dressed before Kelsey and Garrett had even left for school. After they left she was ready to go. It almost broke her heart when I told her she had to wait another hour. When I dropped her off she went right up to the door and kissed me goodbye.



Caleb was sad when Lauren went to school. After we dropped her off he sat in his car seat and cried. He kept telling me that he was a "Big Boy" and he wanted to go to school. Poor Caleb he's home alone with mom for a few hours each week...what a whole new world for him.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Lauren looked so cute that day, I loved her little jumper...and that is the saddest picture of Caleb ever! I do remember Tyler going through all of that, it is just tragic! I went for a bike ride today and I thought I was going to die! I am really out of shape, I can't believe I used to run all of the time, I can't wait to join you guys.

Andee said...

Look at how cute she is!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!