Me: Are you a mermaid?
Caleb: No, I a boy.
Me: Is Kelsey a mermaid?
Caleb: Ya!
Me: Is Daddy a mermaid?
Caleb: No, Daddy he a boy.
Me: Is Lauren a mermaid?
Caleb: She a mermaid.
Me: Is Garrett a mermaid?
Caleb: No, he a boy.
So I guess that means boys are boys and girls are mermaids. I love 2 year olds and the way their little minds work. So to all you beautiful mermaids out there, I hope you have a wonderful week. Keep your shells on!!
So I guess that means boys are boys and girls are mermaids. I love 2 year olds and the way their little minds work. So to all you beautiful mermaids out there, I hope you have a wonderful week. Keep your shells on!!






3 comments:
So does this mean Aunt Andee is a mermaid too? That's awesome! I've always wanted to be a mermaid!
Mermaids gone wild.........no shells!!! hehe
That is pretty darn sweet. There are a lot of other unpleasant things to be, a mermaid is great!
Post a Comment