Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pillow Talk

Sunday morning the little kids were all snuggled up in my bed and we were singing and having our regular pillow talk session. Lauren needed more space and so she pushed Caleb and kept telling him to roll over. Caleb turned to her very seriously and said "La La, I not a dog!" It was so funny because he was so serious about it I started laughing so hard.

Then this evening after dinner Chad had to run an errand to the hardware store and he invited Caleb to come with him. He said "Hold on daddy I need my glasses." This is what he came out wearing. What a funny little guy!

4 comments:

Andee said...

He is too cute!

Erica said...

Cute story!! He's adroable and the glasses we're a good chose. He wouldn't want to leave without them!

Lara said...

He is so cute! I love those glasses! I see a real dog in your future:)

J.J. said...

I love Caleb, every time I see him I just want to pick him up. He is such a cutie, and I love the glasses that is so funny.