Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sand Castles

Yesterday I had the opportunity to watch my cousins new baby boy. He's 2 months old and the cutest little thing. It has been a while since we have had a baby at our house, and it was so fun to see how my kids interacted with him. Every time he would make any kind of noise Caleb would run to him to make sure he was okay. I love babies and it was fun to have him here for a few hours.

One of the main roads that is near our home is under construction. There is a lot of equipment and dirt along the road. Today while Caleb and I were out running an errand he said, "Look at that tractor mommy. He's playing in the dirt." and I said "Ya, he's playing in the dirt." Then he said "He's building a sand castle." I loved it. Kids are so cute and say the cutest things sometimes. I wonder if the big burly guy on the backhoe has ever thought that he is building a sand castle? Maybe that would make it more fun.

No comments: