As many of you already know, Kelsey is home! She came home on Friday. We didn't expect it to be so soon. Each day she was making the progress she needed to so it was no longer necessary for her to be in the hospital. She will need some physical therapy and a lot of rest but we know that in time she will make a full recovery.
On our way home we turned the corner to come up the street to our house and there was a big pink sign that said "Welcome Home Kelsey" with pink ribbons on every tree and street sign lining the street. I think it was overwhelming for her to see how many people love and care about her. She probably will never fully understand how many prayers were being offered for her and how amazing she is. We will forever be grateful for all of you and your prayers. We are so grateful that she is home.




3 comments:
I talked to Denise the day she came home and I heard she is doing so much better. I bet she is so happy to be home and I bet you are too. Another trial in life you have overcome and were so strong for. We wish her all the best in her recovery.
Yeah! Recovery will be so much easier and faster at home. I know it must be so much more comfortable for ALL of your family. Now the trick will be to get her enough rest and quiet with so many wonderful friends, family and neighbors wanting to give her well wishes. Good Luck!
I'm so glad Kelsey is home and doing well. Your an amazing family!
Post a Comment