Monday, August 25, 2008

Boys Night Out

During the summer months Chad usually takes a couple of "Boys Night Out" trips to the lake after work. This past week Garrett got the invitation to come along with his Dad and his friends. They went down to Utah Lake for an evening of wake boarding. When they got home that night Garrett said, "Mom you'll never guess what I did." Luckily Chad took pictures to prove it because I never would have believed it. These are not the best pictures, but they are proof enough. Way to go Buddy!!


3 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

How fun is that. My boys would love that.

Andee said...

Garrett is definitely braver than me! I don't know if I could have done that! Way to go!

Our family said...

That is so fun! How did they do that? I want to teach my kids