Friday, August 15, 2008

Brace Face

Just last week I took Kelsey to the orthodontist to get her braces on. This was one of the highlights of our summer, investing our life savings into straight teeth. I think a nice smile is so worth the money. My husband thinks that it is purely cosmetic. (He never had to wear braces) I am excited to watch and see the changes. Check back in two years!!






3 comments:

J.J. said...

I think it is all worth it if they need braces. I need them, hopefully soon I can get them on, I just had a bunch of dental work done so I could. kelsey is such a pretty girl and growing up so fast.

Andee said...

Oh, it is so worth it! Well I guess I can say that b/c I didn't have to pay for mine. Make sure you wear your retainer Kelsey!! :)

-Andee

Unknown said...

Kelsey you are so beautiful!!! I remember the day I got my braces on... I hope that you will love to smile even more now and even more after you get your braces off. You will love and look forward to the day you get them off. Love your guts. Can't wait to see your smile :)