Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Official

For the past few months many friends and my sister have encouraged me to start a blog for my family. With the summer being so busy I haven't found much time. We have had a very full and fun summer so I definitely have plenty to write about. I am excited to share all of that fun with you. So it's official our blog is up and going. Bear with me as a learn all there is to learn in the world of blogging.

7 comments:

Andee said...

Yea for Blogs!! I can't wait to see what you do with it! You guys are such a cute family, your destined to have an adorable blog!

Love, Andee

Marinda said...

Sweet! I'll be stalkin'.

Ball Family Blog said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you are a blogger now! It looks great! Good job, I know you could do it!

J.J. said...

I am so glad you are blogging, it is so fun, I'm going to link ya!
Cute blog!!!

Kristin said...

Way to jump on the band-waggon! I'm excited to get updates on the family! I think I sent you my blog address, if not, now you can just 'click' on my name to find me! It's cute so far, just wait, you'll be addicted soon!!

KALIE said...

I'm so happy you're blogging! I'm adding you to my list...and I'll be visiting often!
Cute pics of the kiddos too!

Unknown said...

WE do have the cutest grandkids
in the WORLD!!!!!!
Love, grandpa Kelly &grandma Karla